Location: Albemarle, NC
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Parts Manager
Responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, performs in-store customer service, overall organizational promotion, and stocking duties.
- Promotes and sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing
- Machine Down and Stock. Orders in their proper inventory locations.
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
- Follows up on shortages and expedites issues by reporting to the manager.
- Assists in maintaining all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills (data entry/keyboarding skills)
- Ability to use the John Deere Parts Catalog computer application
- Fork lift license preferred
- Must be effective at time management
- Basic parts and machinery knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be able to communicate effectively and positively with customers & dealership personnel as an ambassador for dealership
- Noise levels: High.
- Weight Requirements: lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Mobility: Squatting, bending, lifting reaching, twisting, standing and sitting for long durations.
- Visual: Working with PC, manuals, and close, detailed work.
- Work Environment: Exposure to extreme weather, fumes, airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
- Dexterity: Ability to grasp and manipulate tools and parts.