Location: Fairfield, NC
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Reports to: Service Manager
Delivery and pickup of equipment for service department, and sales department. Ensure that every deliver receipt order (DRO) has the correct customer name, address, and telephone number; also make sure that the make, model, serial number and hours of the unit have been written on each DRO.
- Must complete DRO’s and turn in on a timely basis.
- Must clean shop and yard on a daily basis.
- Timely delivery and pick up of equipment for customers and dealership.
- Be able to operate and drive company specific equipment, vehicles, and all other products sold by the dealership.
- Assist customers in the safe and proper usage of equipment and recommended additional equipment and supplies to help them perform each task more efficiently.
- Proper usage of company credit cards for gas and maintenance.
- Follow safe procedures for loading and unloading of equipment.
- Vehicle is for company use only, no unauthorized passengers or drivers including family members.
- Cell phone is for company usage only and must adhere to motor vehicle safety rules.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must maintain insurable driving record.
- Have a basic understanding of OSHA, DOT and EPA regulations.
- Must be able to safely operate a vehicle with a trailer attached
- Noise levels: High.
- Weight requirements: Lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Mobility: Squatting, bending, climbing, lifting, reaching, twisting, standing and sitting for long durations of time.
- Visual: Working with a personal computer, JD Vision manuals and close detailed work.
- Driving: Daily; short and long distances.
- Work environment: Exposure to extreme weather, fumes, airborne particles and moving mechanical parts.
- Dexterity: Ability to grasp and manipulate parts and tools.