East Coast Equipment and Quality Equipment have merged together to form a new company, effective October 1, 2018. The new company will operate under the name Quality Equipment, LLC, and includes 27 dealership locations throughout North Carolina and southeast Virginia, the same communities served by the two previous organizations. As the new Quality Equipment, we will continue to be actively engaged in the sales and support of agricultural, lawn and garden, outdoor power, and compact construction equipment, as well as precision farming services.
Quality Equipment will still be locally owned and managed by the same ownership group. This team has a long history of serving our communities, and represents over 700 years of experience as local, family-owned John Deere dealerships.
The headquarters of the new company will be located in Fuquay-Varina, N.C., and will support 525 employees. The new company leadership consists of Bryan Dobson (CEO), Greg Morgan (COO), Stan Bowers (CFO), and James Lucas (Aftermarket Director).
As a result of this merger, you can expect to receive enhanced service and support from Quality Equipment, including:
- A much larger selection of new and used equipment. This larger inventory will provide greater variety and faster availability to meet the specialized needs of agricultural, commercial, and residential customers.
- An increase in both supply and demand of pre-owned equipment, resulting in better value for customers trading and buying. This benefit is enabled through our larger trade area, which includes more customer diversity.
- Maintained relationships with your dealer representatives. We remain deeply involved in the communities we serve and focused on your individual needs and requirements. We are prepared to listen and deliver the best solutions for your needs.
- An enhanced customer call center, which provides reliable and knowledgeable phone support regarding Precision Ag settings and diagnostics for anything that is located inside the cab of customer machines. (To connect, call 252-888-2166).
- Having the right part selection at each local store. Our parts professionals have visibility of the parts inventory for all 27 locations and the ability to secure those parts for immediate customer needs, making our company-wide inventory available to all customers.
- Enhanced service capacity and efficiency to better support your operation. A combined staff of 200 John Deere factory-trained service technicians, who are prepared to meet your service needs more efficiently than ever before. In addition, we now have over 50 mobile field technicians who will provide greater flexibility for field service needs.
- A staff with more specialized training. Employee training will remain a top priority at Quality Equipment, and the combined staff will allow for more localized training in a variety of areas, including agronomics, irrigation, trucking and service dispatch. The increased number of training hours for our staff will enhance our ability to support our customers’ needs in today’s complex and fast-paced business environment.
With our combined knowledge and resources at all 27 dealership locations, we will be able to serve you better than ever before. We are thankful for our relationships with our customers and the communities surrounding our dealership locations. Through this transition, we will work to earn your business by providing the best product selection, parts availability, and service support in our industry.
Read the Press Release
See ALL of our locations
More about Quality Equipment, LLC