Service when it’s most convenient…That’s Quality!
Make sure your equipment is ready to work when you are. Schedule your Quality Service appointment today, and keep your equipment running like the well-oiled machine it is!
Cotton Picker Inspection and Repair
Get your cotton picker ready for the 2019 harvest. Schedule your cotton picker inspection and repair and get No Payment/No Interest until January 1, 2020 on all repairs over $1,000.
See the flyer.
Inspection, parts discounts for all John Deere tractors model year 2010 and earlier
- $99 multi-point inspection* for 20, 30, 40, 50, 55 and 60 series row crop tractors.
- $199 multi-point inspection* for 7000, 7010, 7020, 7030, 8000, 8010, 8020 and 8030 series row crop tractors
- 10% off parts used for repairs made by Quality Equipment
*Offer ends 9/30/2019. Some restrictions apply. All repairs covered by a 1-year John Deere/Quality Equipment parts and labor warranty. Warranty only applicable to new John Deere and A&I parts. No Payment/No Interest waiver up to 1/1/2020 available for qualified John Deere multi-use account holders (minimum parts purchase of $250 to qualify).
See/print the full flyer.
Combine & Front End Inspection Program
Quality Equipment will complete a full inspection of combine and headers, and prepare a full written quote for repairs.
- Combine inspection - $399
- Free platform and/or cornhead inspection w. combine inspection
Get prices and details here.
Turf Equipment Maintenance Plans
Keep your equipment in top shape and save up to 36% with multi-year maintenance plans.
Plan benefits include:
- Free pickup/delivery
- Locked-in pricing for plan duration (one annual service per year)
- Auto-scheduling after November 1st of each year to get ready for the next spring mowing season
- Regular preventative maintenance to help extend the life of your mower
- Yearly inspections (during selected plan period) to help catch any machine issues while in warranty
- Cheapest pricing available for annual services
See more here.
Service Request Form