on Wednesday, June 3, 2020
The TractorPlusTM mobile app is now available to help you learn more about your tractor! It contains interactive information on maintenance, feature set-up, controls overview, basic operation and helpful videos.
In August, John Deere announced the launch of two new Smart Connectors that communicate via Bluetooth® technology with the MowerPlus™ smartphone app. The Smart Connectors, depending on mower model and connector, can communicate fuel level, battery state, and hour meter information to the MowerPlusTM app for enhanced machine management. MowerPlusTM is available for the X300 Series and the X500 Series models.
Now, the Large Tractor Mobile App can scan PIN plates on tractors to load configuration specific information. Configuration specific information can also be loaded by answering a few short questions and will allow users to save multiple machine configurations.
TractorPlusTM features include:
- Feature set-up such as iTEC™, CommandPro™ joystick, and CommandCenter™ display
- Control overview on items like CommandCenter™ display, CommandARM™, corner post display, and icon glossary
- Operation on engine aftertreatment regeneration, transmission settings, selective control valve settings, hitch settings, and trailer brake settings
- Links to “how to” videos such as CommandPro™ joystick, ballasting, track belt life, diagnostic user interface, hitch operation, transmission optimization, and more
TractorPlusTM Current Capability:
- 1 Series Tractors
- 2025R model year 2017 and newer
- 2032R and 2038R model year 2016 and newer
- 3 Series & 4 Series Tractors model year 2014 and newer
- 7, 8 and 9 Series tractors - model year 2019 and 2020
- Due to the wide range of machines TractorPlusTM is compatible with, not all features within the app are available for all models.
How to Download
TractorPlusTM is currently available for download, with more features continuously being added. Search for "TractorPlus" at your favorite app store, or scan the appropriate QR code:
Android QR Code
iOS QR Code