on Friday, December 18, 2020
The John Deere 1 Series is a great choice for homeowners here in North Carolina and Virginia. With simple controls, easy maneuverability, and accessible service points, you’ll find this mini tractor to be low-maintenance. This benefit certainly doesn’t sacrifice high-performance though. With plenty of power for jobs around the lawn, you’ll find yourself well-equipped with either of the 1 Series Tractors on standby.
Learn More About our John Deere 1 Series
How to choose your John Deere 1 Series Tractor
You only have two options- the 1023E and the 1025R- but that doesn’t make your decision any easier. So let us help instead! There’s not much that separates the two models from each other, but we’ll ask you some important questions to help you narrow down your decision.
- What kind of chores do you plan on using it for? This is one of the most important questions to ask yourself. Both models take on simple jobs like mowing and clearing brush, but the 1025R has a little bit more oomph ready to be released. This means that certain heavy-duty jobs, like digging and hauling, will be more effective using the 1025R. Regardless of the model, both 1 Series Tractors are reliable and ready to take on work.
- What’s your price range? We’ll go more in-depth on the reasoning behind the prices, but keep in mind that the E in 1023E stands for “economical” for a reason. While the 1025R offers a bit more power and a wider variety of features, the affordable 1023E still guarantees strength, versatility, and quality performance.
- What features are you interested in? Like we mentioned, you’ll find a few more bells and whistles on the 1025R to make up for the price difference. For example, the 1025R offers comfortable year-round performance thanks to its optional cab compatibility.
What features do both of the 1 Series Tractors offer?
There are plenty of value-adding features on both the 1023E and 1025R that are guaranteed to boost your operating experience.
- Auto-Connect Mower Deck. Install this deck in a matter of 5 minutes and you’ll turn your big and bad tractor into a temporary lawnmower. You’ll find that this mowing method leaves behind a quality cut that will make you proud.
- Hydrostatic transmission. If you’re a first-time buyer, this might not mean much to you. But this automotive-style transmission offers infinite ground speeds and two twin pedals that allow you to move anywhere.
- 4WD and power steering. You work hard to make sure nothing stands in your way, and so does the 1 Series. With a compact size, narrow width, and excellent maneuverability, you’ll find it easy to get around your yard.
If you live in Clinton, NC, be sure to give our team at Quality Equipment a call. We are ready to help set you up with a solution that will lead you to success. With highly-trained employees, we have what it takes to help you pick out the right tractor, and we have what it takes to keep that tractor running for generations to come.